Get FFP2 protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments with 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9322+. the 3 panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility.
It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve that helps reduce heat build up in hot and humid conditions, and the low resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily. The flat fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use, and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. The braided, colour coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (NPF 12).
This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator – even in hot and humid conditions
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Sculpted nose panel improves compatibility with eyewear, whilst the embossed top panel reduces fogging
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Supplied in hygienic packaging to help protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection – even in hot and humid conditions
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV