Health & Safety at Work Statistics 2017/18
Issued as a poster – which you can purchase here to help raise awareness and educate your workforce – the stats include:
- 1.4 MILLION – Work-related ill health cases
- 0.6 MILLION – Non-fatal injuries to workers
- 30.7 MILLION – Working days lost to work-related ill health and non-fatal workplace injuries
- 144 – Fatal injuries to workers
- £15 BILLION – Annual cost of work-related injury and new cases of ill health
Don’t take chances with your workers’ safety. Invest in PPE and proper Health & Safety planning – it helps them and it helps YOU.