That means you can earn Express Points on orders you place with us, redeemable against future orders for potentially significant discounts.
Here’s how it works.
- Create an account or log in
- Put your order together and proceed to the basket page
- Just before the Proceed to Checkout button you will see how many Express Points you will earn and what they are worth
- Proceed to the checkout and complete your order
- Your Express Points will be added to your account when your order is processed and despatched
- On your next order, choose to redeem your Express Points on the basket page to make a saving (make sure you are logged in!)
- Check your Express Points balance on the My Account page, under Express Points
Express Points Value
- £1 Spent = 1 Express Point
- 1 Express Point = £0.05
Spend £100, earn 100 Express Points. Redeem your Express Points on your next order and you will save £5.
- You do not have to redeem ALL your Express Points on a single order
- You can save your Express Points up for as long as you like
- Any orders placed where Express Points are redeemed will NOT earn you any further Express Points
- You CAN earn Express Points on orders which contain sale items or a coupon code is used